Coordinator Logistics & Merchandise
A call for planetary duty! Sea Shepherd Belgium is eager to strengthen our Onshore Volunteer team with a Coordinator for the Logistics - Merchandise team.
The Onshore Volunteer (OSV) program is hard work. It requires commitment, initiative and a willingness to go above and beyond. Because helping to conserve, protect, and defend marine life requires time, dedication and passion and most importantly the readiness to show up and promote our mission through public awareness. And you do all this for free!
As Coordinator for the Logistics – Merchandise team, you are responsible for:
- Storing and organising merchandise in stock
- Keeping track of sales and reporting to the Finance coordinator
- Managing the merchandise orders
- Acquiring new merchandise, based on feedback from the Tabling team
You cooperate closely with the Tabling team and Finance coordinators.
You speak English fluently.
If you are interested in donating your time and skills to the oceans in this particular capacity, please contact us at email@example.com
"Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they're priceless” ~ Sherry Anderson
- Online sinds
- Indiensttreding: zo snel mogelijk