Coordinator Translations team
A call for planetary duty! Sea Shepherd Belgium is eager to strengthen our Onshore Volunteer team with a Coordinator for the Translations team.
The Onshore Volunteer (OSV) program is hard work. It requires commitment, initiative and a willingness to go above and beyond. Because helping to conserve, protect, and defend marine life requires time, dedication and passion and most importantly the readiness to show up and promote our mission through public awareness. And you do all this for free!
As Coordinator for the Translations team, you are responsible for:
- supporting the Outreach teams by delivering timely and qualitative translations and/or proof readings
- manage our team of Translation and/or Proof reading volunteers:
- assigning jobs
- following up
- revising final translations
- looking for new translators and proof readers (together with the Volunteers coordinator)
You speak English fluently.
If you are interested in donating your time and skills to the oceans in this particular capacity, please contact us at email@example.com
"Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they're priceless” ~ Sherry Anderson
- Online sinds
- Indiensttreding: zo snel mogelijk