Field ICT Training Coordinator (m/f)
The MSF movement has more than 500 sites (locations) around the world that need ICT Infrastructure to function adequately and efficiently. MSF needs a solid ICT Infrastructure in its missions to support ongoing digital transformation processes. MSF also aims to support the Learning and Development of its Field ICT Staff.
Every year, during two weeks, an ICT training is organized for Field ICT & Telecom Officers from all MSF Operational Centers (OC) in a practical setting. The purpose of this event is not only to train the Field ICT Staff but also to create a platform for information sharing, networking, collecting feedback, and continuous improvement.
MSF wants to guarantee the continuity of cross-sectional training, learning, and collaboration on Field ICT staff development. The Field ICT Training Coordinator will be leading and facilitating this process.
The Field ICT Training Coordinator is going to be part of the Field ICT Program team, in charge of the Learning & Development (L&D) project. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the MSF Field ICT Program Manager and in close collaboration with all OCs. S/he will be responsible for the organization and the delivery of the yearly (cross-OC) ICT training. S/he will work in close collaboration with Logistics L&D Officers in OCB and other MSF Operational Centers and leverage on MSF L&D best practices.
• Co-organize with the current Training Coordinator the ICT Training in 2019 (September-October)
• Plan, coordinate and organize the next editions of the yearly ICT Training
• Coordinate the process of review and defining the objectives of next editions of the ICT Training
• Lead the long-term training strategy and role development for Field ICT & Telecom Officers in collaboration with MSF OCs
• Manage overall communication and reporting with stakeholders and Field ICT & Telecom Officers
• Support the logistic coordination during the ICT Training
• Support other relevant projects enhancing continuous learning
• Lead the development of Field ICT e-learning resources and trainings
• Support the development and implementation of a common cross-OC onboarding, evaluation and recruitment process
• Facilitate and support change management activities and manage stakeholder expectations
• Act as a focal point for L&D matters related to Field IT & Telecom officers
• Maintain close collaboration with Logistics L&D officers
• Provide day to day administrative and functional direction to the project team
• Facilitate and support consensus-driven decision making methodologies
• Ensure and promote the connection and coordination with other related projects and departments in MSF, when relevant for the project scope and MSF needs
• Ensure coherence and good cooperation within the project team
• Provide training evaluation and report
We are looking for a forward thinking candidate, inspired by MSF's social mission, and eager to leverage digital technologies for enhancing humanitarian action with :
· Good understanding of IT service organizations
· Good understanding of Learning & Development processes and career path development
· Demonstrated experience in IT/Telecom projects and change processes
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in parallel
· Attention to detail and an ability to produce clear and concise written documents
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Patient but strong personality, able to resolve conflicts of interests
· Fluency in English is required, good written and oral communication skills
· Good command of French is an asset
· Good listening and diplomacy is required
· Well-developed cultural awareness
· Experience at MSF or another organization in similar contexts is a must
This position requires frequent travel to other MSF Operational Centres in Europe and to MSF missions (ability to travel up to 20%).
· Open ended contract (CDI) - Full time - based in Brussels (Ixelles)
· Hospital insurance (DKV) - pension plan - canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transport costs
· Starting date: March 1st 2019
Deadline for applications: January 27th 2019
Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to be sent by e-mail to Recruit-HQ-DG@brussels.msf.org with "Field ICT Training Coordinator" in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
Gewijde Boomstraat 46