Fundraising officer (M/F)
WWF believes in a future where people and nature thrive, so we're committed to safeguarding the natural world. WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet. One of the ways we're safeguarding the natural world is by raising funds to support our fields projects.
WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it's possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.
Make a difference to today's world. Join WWF.
The Fundraising department aims to increase the growth and acquisition of new donors, and the loyalty of existing donors through different channels (Face to Face, Door to Door, Direct mailings, telemarketing, online campaigns ...).
In this Fundraising team, the Fundraising officer will manage the production and execution of direct marketing projects (donor appeals, newsletters, stewardship, etc.) to help drive constituent engagement, fundraising, and donor acquisition.
The Fundraising officer will be responsible for managing the project schedule, coordinating with external providers and internal team members, and assisting with sourcing and reviewing creative content. The Fundraising officer will also be responsible for invoice management and the tracking of expenses and revenue. The Fundraising officer's success will be measured in large part by the achievement of timely and high-quality projects and the maximization of net revenue.
Develop Direct Marketing campaigns to increase the number of donors and the volume of donations (DM, publications...)
• Implement the annual action plan and the corresponding budget
• Manage external providers (tenders specification, budget follow up, invoicing, production)
• Recommend the donor segmentation & selection for every direct marketing action
• Define the briefing for each action (Case for support, key messages, tone of voice, key content, gift materialization) and validate the mailing production
• Propose acquisition orientations
• Ensure that actions are carried out in accordance with the budgets initially defined
Implement the donor journey to keep the donors and increase their donation (welcome pack, email flow, magazine)
Write articles for the website or the magazine in link with the fundraising actions
Monitor the results of the actions and adapt the plans to meet the financial objectives
• Define elements of analysis (indicators, tests, etc.)
• Measures indicators and monitors results, identifies areas for improvement and adapts action plans
• Presents the results
• You have a bachelor degree in Marketing
• You have 3 Years+ professional experience in the field of expertise (Direct Fundraising or direct Marketing)
• You demonstrate a good understanding of the challenges you will be facing.
• You can prioritize, adapt in a fast-moving context; you are a real teamplayer
• You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good command of the second language and of English
• You can perfectly write in your mother tongue
• Passionate about the Safeguard of our Natural World
• A full-time replacement contract during maternity leave for 7 months starting 1/10/19
• An attractive benefits package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport ...
• Monthly gross salary between 2.479,44 € and 3.300,13 € depending on your experience
• A pleasant working environment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
• The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values
Apply by using this link and join your resume and application letter.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Betaalde job
- Loon: Between 2.479,44 € and 3.300,13 €
- Online sinds
- Solliciteren voor
Emile Jacqmainlaan 90