HR Project Management Coordinator (m/f)
MSF, like other organizations, manages more and more transversal projects and experiences the same difficulties as the other organizations in this new dynamic because MSF hasn't been structured to manage these projects in an effective and efficient manner. In fact these types of projects have an impact at different levels of the organization and require the implication of different departments and inputs of different actors. These projects may thus have to face different types of blocking factors or have contradictory priorities.
In order to support the facilitation of those transversal projects, a project management office (PMO) has been created. It will ensure a specific project management methodology as well as integrated and harmonized tools.
For each project, an identified project manager will ensure that the objectives are met. He/she will be responsible to facilitate and to reinforce the different actors' contributions, to facilitate discussions and to take the necessary decisions to achieve the goals within the predefined deadlines. The project manager and the PMO coordinator will identify the potential risks and if necessary passes on the issues to the relevant stakeholder / steering committee.
In this context the role of the PMO coordinator is to provide a strategic transversal vision to the HR department, possibly establishing links between different projects. His role is also to ensure that the objectives are met efficiently while respecting the predefined budget.
The second part of the PMO coordinator's role is the following: as keeper of a global and integrated HR strategy, he/she also plays a role regarding strategic orientation and a decision-making role with people involved in managing these projects. In addition he represents them in strategic decision-making bodies. This systemic approach guarantees a logic and effectiveness of implementation of transversal projects and existing or new organizational dynamics. The PMO coordinator plays a key role as he evaluates the structural, functional and human impact of certain changes from an organizational point of view, and he reports certain risks and potential opportunities to key actors, this way helping them to create potential internal synergies.
The PMO coordinator reports directly to the Human Resources Director.
1. Manage synergies: Co-ordinate, follow-up and facilitate decision making for transversal HR and inter-departmental activities and projects.
2. Facilitate HR Strategy: Prepare and follow-up strategic HR challenges and dashboard with key performance indicators.
3. Increase competence: Support the HR department to work with a common approach for process and project (agile) management.
4. Represent HR in OCB projects and OCB project platform.
5. Project management: Develop and professionalize project management within OCB HR department. Guarantee methodology (and necessary adaptations) and the good governance of the projects.
6. Coach Project Managers in their roles: Support project managers in the definition of their project (project ID Card, planning...) and challenge project's feasibility (timing, budget, deliverables, ambition...).
7. Manage autonomously vertical projects assigned to him/her.
· 5 years of MSF or international NGO experience in a management position.
· Experience in project management and in change management.
· Knowledge in project management methodology is an asset.
· Fluent in English and French
· Strategic vision and decision capacity.
· Result and quality oriented : perseverance, energy, voluntarism, pragmatism, performance and result oriented, consistency, congruence, be able to take initiatives
· Planning and organization.
· Capacity to represent, negotiate and influence: to manage resistances, to be able to arbitrate, empathy.
· Able to develop relations and a network.
· Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
· Open-ended contract - Full-time - based in Brussels
· Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Canteen at democratic price - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
· Starting position as soon as possible
CV + cover letter to be sent before 21/01/2019, to Human Resources - Muriel Moussiaux, via e-mail email@example.com with "HR PM Co" in the title
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
- Indiensttreding: zo snel mogelijk
Gewijde Boomstraat 46