HR Specialist (M/F)
WWF believes in a future where people and nature thrive, so we're committed to safeguarding the natural world. WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet.
WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it's possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.
Make a difference to today's world.Join WWF.
We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resources (HR) Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting and evolving employees.
The HR Specialist will directly report to the Human Resources Director.
Your main responsibility will be to attract and retain talents, support and strengthen the HR policy, so that employees and managers achieve their objectives in working conditions that sustainably promote, individual & collective well-being and commitment.
You will be part of a team of 3 and manage Soft HR processes and projects.
• You manage all recruitments in collaboration with the management (job definition, announcement, screening of applications, selection and interviews, job offer)
• You develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies (using new channels and methods), striving to bring in the best people to fill the organization needs.
• You develop a strong Talent/Competency Management approach (Talent Cycle, Career Plans, Apprenticeship Programs, etc.) in accordance with HR strategy.
• You maintain a smooth onboarding process and guide employees through all human resources procedures and answer questions about policies.
• You manage the learning and training process (identification of the development needs, preparation of the training plan and implementation, selection of suppliers, organization of internal trainings, evaluation of the actions...)
• You coordinate the yearly assessment process and ensure continuous improvement of the feedback culture that has been set as priority in the organization
• You coordinate exit process for departing employees
• You ensure a continuous dialogue with the staff and management (potentially incl. social dialogue), you act as a partner and advisor about career and well-being at work
• You contribute to HR projects (like Social elections, implementation of a new Employee Self-Service tool) and you ensure the internal communication regarding HR topics
• You have a minimum 5 years' experience in a generalist position with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and talent management
You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
• You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good command of English (both oral and written)
• You have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and you are solutions-oriented
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• An experience with an ESS tool, incl. implementation and configuration, is an asset
• A full-time permanent contract
• An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport, bike allowance ...
• A pleasant working environment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
• The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values that will be embedded in your work and behaviors.
Use this link to send us your resume and application letter.
Deadline for applications: 19/08/2019
The interviews of selected candidates will take place on 28 & 29/08/2019
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
- Solliciteren voor
Emile Jacqmainlaan 90