HRIS Project Manager (m/f)
Integrated within OCB HR department and more precisely HRIS hub, and in collaboration with ICT Team and the OCB Project Management Office, the HRIS Project Manager manages projects assigned to her/him and participates in cross-functional project teams.
S/he monitors and reports on project status to the HRIS Coordinator, project steering committee members and relevant stakeholders.
S/he is, in particular, responsible for Business Applications related projects.
S/he builds and maintains effective collaboration with internal customers (inside and outside HR department) and with various project stakeholders (local and international).
S/he provides expertise and support in the selection of and the collaboration with external partners, vendors and suppliers.
1. Generic Project Management related tasks:
· Support pre-project activities : goals, scope, timeline, budget, definitions
· Create initial project plan aligned with project sponsors/owners
· Create and maintain detailed project plan and relevant project documentation (project plan, business case, risk log, communication plan, roles and responsibilities matrix, functional analysis, ...)
· Ensure realization of project goals with respect to the planned scope, timeline and budget
· Proactively resolve complex problems or conflicts related to projects with timely reporting and escalation
· Ensure project closure, sign off
· Provide advice to other HRIS team members regarding best project management practices
2. Specific Projects related tasks
My Way (Cornerstone on Demand): ensure project closure
· Transfer of learning and performance data
· Proposal and development of alternative solutions
New HRIS tool:
· Support pre-project activities
Symphony (SAP e-rec & HCM) :
· participate to the rollout preparation activities
· collaborate in the set-up of the integration
Qualifications and work experience
· Experience as Project Manager
· MSF experience is an asset
· Fluency in French and English
Profile of the candidate
· Service and client oriented
· Strong team player
· Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and diplomatic skills
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels in the organization
· Willing to work in an international, multidisciplinary and humanitarian environment
· Adhere to our managerial values: respect, transparency, integrity, accountability, trust and empowerment
· Fixed-term contract 1 year - extensible - Full time
· Based in Brussels (Ixelles)
· Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Canteen at democratic price - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
· Starting position : 15/06/2019
CV + cover letter to be sent before 24/05/2019, to Human Resources via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "HRIS project manager" in the title
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.