People Development Hub Coordinator (m/f)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of origin, religion, creed or political affiliation. To support this work, the Human Resources of the MSF Operational Centre Brussels (OCB) is looking for a: People Development Hub Coordinator (m/f)
The People Development Hub aims to act as a partner for strengthening MSF's capacity to operate in various situations, empowers individuals' motivation, sense of belonging, professional autonomy and mobility through the access to efficient development processes and opportunities.
The People Development Hub is composed of:
- The Development Advisors Circle: defines and supports the implementation of individuals' professional development plans, ensures individuals' evaluation and follow-up;
- The Learning Solutions Circle: provides learning resources, develops and adapts the training portfolio (notably face to face trainings and e-learnings);
- The Support Services Circle: manages training demands/ offers and the training catalogue, facilitates access to the training offer, guarantees proper running of face to face trainings, manages the pool of facilitators.
Learning and Development Strategy
In cooperation with the other departments and the MSF OCB partner sections, S/he:
· Is responsible for defining and implementing the learning and development strategy in line with the HR strategic orientations 2020-2023.
· Is responsible for designing an action plan with yearly objectives (with associated activities and indicators) to implement this strategy.
· Makes sure that all L&D tools, methodologies and processes are aligned with the development strategy.
· Regularly evaluates the pertinence and the efficiency of the development tools, the necessary resources and the methods used to meet the short and long terms operational needs.
· Participates, as a member of the HR coordination team, in the definition of the HR priorities and in the validation of the department's policies and strategies.
Coordination and team management
· Ensures the coordination of the People Development teams.
· Manages his/her team members: recruitment, coaching, monitoring and evaluation of performances. S/he defines the team's objectives and priorities. S/he encourages positive team dynamics and an efficient working environment.
· Is responsible of the information management and the internal communication for his/her Hub on the different information platforms.
· Ensures, in close collaboration with the dedicated project managers, the follow-up of the projects of the HUB, including: Personal Learning Environment (PLE), development and deployment, the review of the Induction process, the Leadership Education Academic Project,..
Mentoring program support
· Is part of the MSF OCB mentoring program and part of the TIC Mentoring and Coaching Hub steering committees to evaluate and guide the projects.
Budget, representation and international collaboration
· Is responsible for defining and monitoring of the budget and for the validations of the expenses.
· Oversees the relations with internal (other departments, MSF Academy, counterparts in other sections) and external partners, institutions, ...
· Is member of the Espace Bruno Corbé (training center) steering committee.
· Is a member of the international learning and development platform which meets 4 times a year.
· University degree and / or pedagogical skills.
· At least three years' professional experience in learning and development area.
· Experience in senior managerial positions.
· MSF experience is an asset.
· Large organizational capacity, skilled in project management and negotiation.
· Strong capacity in team management and teamwork.
· Strategic and innovative vision.
· Able to work autonomously and transversally.
· Fluent in French and English.
· Adherence to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Empowerment
· Open-ended contract, full-time, based in Brussels.
· Moral commitment to stay in the position for minimum 3 years.
· Hospitalization insurance – Supplementary pension – Canteen – Reimbursement of 100 % public transport costs.
· Available to start by December 2019.
CV + cover letter to be sent before 24/11/2019 to Muriel Moussiaux, 46, rue de l'Arbre Bénit 1050 Brussels or to email@example.com stating "People Development Hub Coordo" in the title
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
met referentie People Development Hub Coordo
- +32 2 4747 606
Gewijde Boomstraat 46