30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’re saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 24 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 61 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Our team in Belgium is growing and we are looking for a Marketing Specialist with a focus on PR to join our Marketing team in Ghent.
Ready to join the movement?
As our PR Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Develop media relations strategy: and proactively plan, write and create press content & while taking care of distribution and follow-ups
- Be the face and voice that will charm his or her way straight to our community's heart: You'll be attending and organising events where you'll represent Too Good To Go. Workshops, media appearances and others are also part of your scope.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Plan & exchange strategies and ideas with a global PR team of 13 countries
- Handle award applications and provide marketing material for events
- Research and evaluate opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present and participate in relevant events & awards in Belgium
- Support our local Marketing team in their daily operations - a lot of creative writing and translating will be involved!
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are native in French and are fluent in Dutch. You are more than comfortable in the language of Shakespeare.
- You have 2 years of experience in Marketing with a focus on PR
- You love copywriting and have a fine writing style
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to install positive vibes.
- You care for your work and our mission. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- You’re not a loner! You’re a group animal that likes to bring people together to build a strong, healthy and safe community to all.
- You’re a high-level player in thumb wrestling and you have won several competitions in standing on one foot with your eyes closed. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you have a sharp sense of humor.
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You don’t mind hard work and love it when things move quickly and you get the chance to do different things every day.
- Your DNA matches ours. You’re passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already? Wait and see what we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re making a positive impact on the world!
- An international company with 400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 13 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity the way you want to.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
You’re shouting ‘YES YES YES THIS IS ME’? Well this is how you can let us know you’re the Waste Warrior we’ve been waiting for:
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
- Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is “the sooner the better” ;-)
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
- Solliciteren voor