Project Manager e-learning - Consultancy job
Solentra VZW is looking for an e-learning project manager in the frame of a European project call (AMIF-NR43) for which the development of an e-learning platform is required. The project starts off on the 1st of January 2020 and runs for two years. Solentra VZW is looking for a project manager to lead the initial start-up phase of the project during the first year.
- Ensuring the supplier provides a product fitting the firm’s specific training requirements and business objectives.
- Providing management with information on the quality of the supplier’s product and service, as well as on project’s stages.
- Supervising every stage of the e-Learning project and coordinating in-house reviews and meetings.
- Identifying and assigning internal responsibilities.
- Leading the project’s implementation.
- Ensuring the goals for the e-learning strategy are achieved, through evaluation at different levels.
- Supervises the full life cycle of the project.
- A high-level understanding of the goals, objectives, steps, tasks, and trade-offs involved. Carefully track what works and what doesn't in order to create standardized processes for future projects.
- Works closely with subject matter experts i.e. IT development team, e-learning expert, instructional and content designers to leverage core content and build effective learning programs.
- Develops learning programs that include multiple modalities (for ex. self-paced e-learning, virtual and face to face workshops and on the job learning activities).
- Monitors activity, progress, and time related to project development using a project planning.
- Works with subject matter experts to design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise training content.
- Designs and develops dynamic instructional interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content, simulations for software, tools etc.
- Develops an effective document management process for: organizing and retraining e-learning project related source files; scheduling periodic courses reviews for any updates needed; scheduling the expiration of training courses, if appropriate; tracking documentation and version control of all revisions and updates, etc.
- Ensures learning and performance objectives are appropriate to the audience and that the training materials meet the learning and performance objectives.
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of all training conducted and revise courses as needed.
- Performs quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools and templates.
- Translates needs analysis and functional specifications into detailed course designs.
- Assist with quarterly operational reviews, preparation and analysis.
The project leader’s profile
- Degree preferred (in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology)
- Experience administering, creating and hosting e-learning programs and knowledge of content development
- Ability to apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution)
- Ability to set vision and drive tactical execution; willing to roll-up the sleeves to complete projects in an environment with competing deadlines
- Enjoys working in a fast paced changing environment; ability to be flexible and resilient
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles and best practices
- Ability to build a bridge (and structure communication) between instructional designers and software developers
- Knowledge of course development processes
- Knowledge of e- learning best practices
- Poise, maturity and interpersonal skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management
- Polished communication skills, active listener, and ability to synthesize high level information
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create viable solutions, innovation, and ability to execute flawlessly
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced PowerPoint user (visuals, graphics), Advanced Excel, familiar with macros
- Passion for the business – driven and committed
- Great Team player
- High integrity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different personalities and temperaments
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Proven influencer and negotiator
- Creative and excellent problem solver
- Self starter and self-motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
Send your CV to Solentra VZW before the 31th of January 2020 to Solentra@uzbrussel.be.