Research professor, Sustainable development and environmental justice
Research professor (TTZAPBOF) in the area of sustainable development and environmental justice
The assignment consists of lecturing duties, scientific research and academic service to society.
During a period, limited to five years (duration of the temporary appointment in tenure track), scientific research will be the main activity.
- You assist in promoting and developing research at the Faculty of Law and the Institute of Development Policy (IOB) in the research lines and research topics here proposed by the research groups.
- You will expand and strengthen research in the research group Law & Development of the Faculty of Law in the area of law and sustainable development, with a particular focus on international environmental law and environmental justice.
- You will strengthen the scientific research in the research line Environment & Sustainable Development at the IOB on the analysis of the configuration of actors, processes and policies involved in tackling environmental crises and climate change at the interacting global, national and local level.
- You will acquire and manage external funding (national and international).
- You will supervise doctoral students.
- You will be assigned limited lecturing duties:
- In the Law & Development research group, teaching will focus on international environmental law in the context of the Master of Laws. You will be asked to develop an elective course on International Environmental Law.
- In the IOB research line Environment & Sustainable Development teaching will take place in the Advanced Master of Globalisation and Development and in the Advanced Master of Development Evaluation and Management.
- You will supervise a limited number of master theses.
- You will provide internal and external services.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
- Solliciteren voor