Senior Programme Manager
As a network, AgriCord manages and implements jointly the “Farmers Fighting Poverty” programme - a comprehensive framework programme for support to farmers’ organisations in developing countries, financed by different donors.
AgriCord has its central office in Brussels, Belgium (currently 7 staff). AgriCord organises the international “farmer-to-farmer” cooperation and is looking for a Senior Programme Manager
- Minimum Master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in programme management involving several implementing organizations and minimum budget of 4 million euro
- Experience of at least 3 years with facilitation of organizational change processes
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong and proven communication skills and diplomacy
- Ability to work in an international team. Ready to travel overseas for at least 4 times a year
- Independent, flexible worker with high level of stress tolerance. Strong organisational skills
- Experience with data systems and data analysis will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in s English and French. Working knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial program management is a plus.