Warehouse & Logistics Officer
is looking for a
Full-time Warehouse & Logistics Officer (m/f/x)
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organization that acts to change attitudes and behavior, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
We believe that whatever our environmental goals are, we can only win thanks to people power. This people power is only possible if we actively fight against poverty, injustice and violence and work for equality and inclusion.
Greenpeace is an employer that pursues an equal opportunities policy. That is why we put qualities of people first, regardless of gender, gender, origin, age, religious belief, class or disability. We offer employees a working environment that respects the dignity of each individual.
As part of the Action & Offline Mobilization team your main tasks will be to:
- Prepare, organize and execute all logistical support to activities and trainings of Greenpeace Belgium (this includes: procurement of tools and equipment, market surveys, inventories, and equipment management).
- Have a general overview of the warehouse & equipment maintenance needs & resolving
- Ensure the functional state of the premises.
- Participate and support in activities and trainings.
- Attention to timely and efficiently fulfil requests made to the logistics.
- Work closely together with volunteers, engage them in logistics support and make them feel welcome.
- You have competencies in providing efficient logistics support (experience in logistics or warehousing).
- You are able to professionally interact with colleagues, volunteers and providers in Dutch, French and English.
- You are experienced in executing small technical works (working with fabrics, metal, wood etc…), in particular in producing and painting banners, placards, signboards.
- You have a practical experience with general IT applications (office applications, e-mail, and web).
- You have a driving licence (B, but E is an asset).
- You are a team player, and like to work with volunteers.
- You are eager to learn and to teach.
- You are interested in environmental issues.
- You are committed to issues of equality and justice.
- Bear in mind that you don’t need to have all the competencies mentioned above.
- A full-time (38 hrs/week) permanent contract.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment.
- Interesting additional benefits (meal vouchers, a complete 13th month, hospitalisation insurance and additional holidays);
- A challenging job.
You’ll be working most of the time in Ghent (20 minutes from the railway station by tram). Regularly, you’ll have to work at the Brussels office. Ideally you can start in January 2020.
Interested in this job offer? We invite you to consult the job offer on our website www.greenpeace.be (Jobs: scroll down on the homepage), where you will learn more about the application procedure.
- Betaalde job
- Online sinds
met referentie Warehouse & Logistics Officer
- Indiensttreding: zo snel mogelijk